Stop by the library and pick up one of our free “program in a bag” kits for teens and adults. These kits contain everything you need to complete a fun DIY project like a craft or recipe- maybe you’ll even get inspired to start a new hobby! Each month we’ll be debuting new kits, which will be distributed on a first come, first served basis both inside the library and via curbside service.
Since we aren’t able to gather for library programs and learn, grow, and create as we used to, we hope that these kits can bring a little inspiration and fun to your life during these challenging times!
- Birdhouse Kits (Released June 1): Build and personalize your own birdhouse! Need paints to decorate your creation? Stop by the library on Friday, June 18 between 3-6pm with your birdhouse kit and we’ll have a selection of paints and brushes ready to go for you to use!
- DIY Hummingbird Feeders (Released June 15): Make your own Hummingbird feeder out of a glass bottle of your choice, copper wire, and a feeding nozzle!
Past Kit Handouts:
- Grow a Vegetable Garden
- Grow a Flower Garden
- Ditch the Single Use Plastics
- Getting Started with Sourdough
Learn to Knit
- Winter Seed Sowing
- Self Care
- Valentine/Galentine Card
- DIY Hot Chocolate Mix
- Bullet Journaling
- DIY Paper Succulents
- Grow Your Own Edible Sprouts
- Make Your Own Masala Chai Mix
- Make Your Own Natural Deodorant