The Library will be transformed into the fantastical world of Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas for one evening, including free dinner for all!
The Friday the 13th Before Christmas Party will be held at the Pine River Library, from 6pm-8pm on Friday, December 13th, 2019. The event is open to all. The event is free, but advance signup and parent permission is required, with SIGNUPS DUE Saturday, December 7th. Permission forms can be returned by email to email@example.com or dropped off at the library. Permission slips are available at the front desk and by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.
Win Fabulous Prizes:
- Participants can win one of five $10 gift certificates to the Pine Cone for BEST COSTUME!
Join us for a night of fun:
- The library will be transformed into Hinterlands with several different towns and activities.
- At 7:15 we will have dinner in Thanksgiving Town and hand out prizes!
- There will be a “Nightmare Before Christmas” showing during dinner.
And now for the logistics:
- Participants DO NOT have to have seen the movie but it will be very helpful during the event.
- The event will be open to all ages, with special events for children and teens.
- A completed, signed permission slip will be required for each participant. Teens that show up at the Party without a permission slip WILL NOT be able to participate. All children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by a parent or caregiver for the duration of the Party.
- Each participant will need to stay for the entire program, unless a parent or guardian arrives to pick them up. Participants will also need to follow all rules or risk being sent home early.