- The purpose of Friends is to maintain an association of persons interested in libraries;
- to focus public attention on the library;
- to stimulate the use of the library's resources and services;
- to receive and encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the library;
- to support and cooperate with the library in developing library service and facilities for the community;
- and to support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
What have we accomplished over the years? Here is a list of initiatives and activities sponsored by the Friends in recent years.
Friends meetings are held each month on the 3rd Thursday, at 10 a.m. Occasionally we have a Saturday meeting.
You can help!
Please help support our library by joining Friends of the Pine River Public Library. Thank you for your support.
Individual, Family or Organization membership: $5.00 You can obtain a membership form at the Circulation Desk in the library. Please make checks payable to Friends of the Pine River Public Library.
Contact information: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support us through your purchases on Amazon! Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Friends of the Pine River Public Library whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
The Friends organization follows a set of bylaws. Our most recent bylaws can be found here.