Friends meetings give us an opportunity to see friends, make new friends, share news, review accomplishments, and plan new events and activities.
- 10am – 11am
- 3rd Thursday of each month (except November, December, June, and July)
- In the Library Community Room or outside in the Library Park, weather dependent.
- Membership forms are available at the Pine River Library, Circulation Desk.
- $10 per year for an Individual Membership
- $20 per year for a Family Membership
- President, Susan Brightman
- Vice President, Grace Duffy
- Secretary, Barb Knehans
- Treasurer, Dave Green
The purpose of the organization shall be to maintain an association of persons interested in libraries; to focus public attention on the library’s resources and services; to receive and encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the library; to support and cooperate with the library in developing library service and facilities for the community; and to support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
Over the years, we’ve accomplished a great deal, including:
- Community Bookshelf and Teen of the Month programs,
- Scholarships and Fundraising,
- Events like the Zucchini Festival, summer Block Parties, Plant Exchange, Book Sales and the wildly popular Holiday Craft Fair (to name a few).
Your donation to the Friends of the Pine River Library will support and enhance the Library’s programs and services and the efforts of our hardworking library staff, while also building awareness and promoting literacy in our community.