Friends meetings give us an opportunity to see friends, make new friends, share news, review accomplishments, and plan new events and activities.
- 10am – 12pm
- 3rd Thursday of each month (except November, December, June, and July)
- In the Pine River Library Community Room
- Membership forms are available at the Pine River Library, Circulation Desk.
- $10 per year for an Individual Membership
- $20 per year for a Family Membership
- President, Susan Miller
- Vice President, Judy Gotthelf
- Secretary, Barb Knehans
- Treasurer, Susan Brightman
The purpose of the organization shall be to maintain an association of persons interested in libraries; to focus public attention on the library’s resources and services; to receive and encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the library; to support and cooperate with the library in developing library service and facilities for the community; and to support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
Over the years, we’ve accomplished a great deal, including:
- Community Bookshelf and Teen of the Month programs,
- Scholarships and Fundraising,
- Events like the Zucchini Festival, summer Block Parties, Plant Exchange, Book Sales and the wildly popular Holiday Craft Fair (to name a few).
Your donation to the Friends of the Pine River Library will support and enhance the Library’s programs and services, efforts of our hardworking library staff, and build awareness in our community.