COLORADO GIVES DAY 2020 CAMPAIGN:
Driving Digital Delivery
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Community First Foundation and FirstBank encourage all Coloradans to “Give Where You Live” on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
The Friends of the Library will be participating in the event this year with a campaign focused on increasing the digital offerings of the library. Although the event is focused on one day, you can give to the campaign at any time through coloradogives.org.
The Friends of the Library thanks you for your support this year when the community’s digital needs are more pressing and important than ever before!
Friends meetings give us an opportunity to see friends, make new friends, share news, review accomplishments, and plan new events and activities.
Monthly Meetings via Zoom
- 10am – 11am
- 3rd Thursday of each month (except November, December, June, and July)
- Email us for login information.
- Membership forms are available at the Pine River Library, Circulation Desk.
- $10 per year for an Individual Membership
- $20 per year for a Family Membership
- President, Currently Open
- Vice President, Jan Zech
- Secretary, Barb Knehans
- Treasurer, Susan Brightman
The purpose of the organization shall be to maintain an association of persons interested in libraries; to focus public attention on the library’s resources and services; to receive and encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the library; to support and cooperate with the library in developing library service and facilities for the community; and to support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
Over the years, we’ve accomplished a great deal, including:
- Community Bookshelf and Teen of the Month programs,
- Scholarships and Fundraising,
- Events like the Zucchini Festival, summer Block Parties, Plant Exchange, Book Sales and the wildly popular Holiday Craft Fair (to name a few).
Your donation to the Friends of the Pine River Library will support and enhance the Library’s programs and services, efforts of our hardworking library staff, and build awareness in our community.