- This event has passed.
Instant Pot Basics
January 25 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Do you have a pressure cooker (Instant Pot) but lack the confidence to make use of it? If so, this virtual class is for you! Nicole Clark, RDN from La Plata County Extension will help unravel the mystery of how to use a pressure cooker and build confidence in your ability to safely use this popular kitchen tool.
There are three ways you can participate in the class.
- Feel free to just watch and learn!
- Basic experiential learning
- Have ready: pressure cooker, 2 cups water, hot pad
- All-in experiential learning: Make a meal!
- Have ready: pressure cooker, hot pad, large spoon, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 celery rib diced, 1 medium onion diced, 3 cups water plus 1 tablespoon low-sodium vegetable or beef broth concentrate (or 3 cups premade broth), 1 lb. bag of frozen mixed vegetables, 1-15 oz. can diced tomatoes, and 1-15oz can beans (rinsed and drained). BONUS: Pick up a kit at your local library before the program that includes the recipe and a can of beans and a can of tomatoes!
Email email@example.com for Zoom link!