March 13 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
BookMarks is open to all adults in the Pine River Valley. The Library provides the books, the discussion leader and a place to meet each month.
BookMarks meets outside at the library the second Wednesday of each month from 2:00pm – 3:30pm.
Stop by the library to request a copy of the current book!
- July: Becoming by Michelle Obama
- August- When Life Gives You Mangos by Kereen Getten
- September- The Big Finish by Brooke Fossey
- October- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- November- All Systems Red by Martha Wells
- December-Wolf Winter by Cecilia Ekback