Curbside Service is available to patrons during all hours of operation.
Monday-Friday: 9:30 AM-5:30 PM
Saturday: 10 AM-3 PM
What can you do curbside?
- Pick up and return materials
- Have documents printed, faxed, and copied
- Borrow laptops for use in the library parking lot with the library’s WiFi signal
- Request one of our Take and Make Kits for kids and teens/adults
- Have library staff recommend items based on your interests and tastes
We ask that you please wear a mask while interacting with library staff during curbside service.
You can request up to 15 items at a time through the following methods:
- Online library catalog: Search the catalog and request items by placing a hold with your Pine River Library card number.
- Email: Email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, and if known, your library card number.
- Fill out our form: You can can request up to 15 items via our online form (see bottom of this page) and also ask for “librarian’s choice” i.e. all-ages recommendations for what to read, watch, or listen to next! This form is also located at the bottom of this page.
- Call the library: Call us at (970) 884-2222 ext. 1 to request items. If we don’t answer right away, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!