- Starting Monday, May 11, patrons will be able to pick up and return materials, have documents printed, and borrow laptops from 2-6 pm Monday-Friday and 10 am-2 pm on Saturdays.
You can request up to 15 items at a time through the following methods:
- Online library catalog: Search the catalog and request items by placing a hold with your Pine River Library card number.
- Online Form: Fill out the form at the bottom of the page. See the “Librarians Choice” section for options to have PRL librarians recommend items for you based on subject or other favorite authors, books, and movies.
- Email: Email your requests to email@example.com. Please include your name, and if known, your library card number.
- Call the library: Call us at (970) 884-2222 ext. 1 to request items.
- When searching our catalog online, make sure you select “Pine River Library Collection.” Until our courier service is running again, we will only be checking out items we have on our shelves. You can also click on “Available Now” and you’ll only see items that are on our shelves and available for you to check out right away! Watch the quick video tutorial Digital Services Manager Liz vonTauffkirchen created on how to find available items and place holds on them through the catalog.
- Have existing holds that were coming from another library in our system? Liz has also created a tutorial to show you how move those items to a “list” on your account so you can free up space for making holds on items currently available on our shelves.
- Staff will reach out to you within 72 hours of your request with information about the availability of your requested items and to schedule a pick up.