Other Trusted Sources of Information
- Google has launched a new COVID-19 resource site which brings together information from trusted sources like the CDC and WHO. The site also includes resources for adjusting to life in our new reality including tips for working at home, exercise routines, and cooking ideas.
- The University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation has created Covid-19 projections, browsable by state. These projections detail peak dates, as well as the number of hospital beds, ICU beds and ventilators each state will require to meet the needs of Covid patients.
State and Local Information
- For information on COVID-19 from the State, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment website and for information about the outbreak in our local area, including the most up-to-date information about testing availability, visit the San Juan Basin Health website.
- San Juan Basin Public Health is asking people who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms to complete a short, anonymous survey. Since we still do not have an adequate number of test kits for La Plata County, this information will help track community spread.
- CO-HELP is Colorado’s call line for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have general questions about COVID-19 can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, for answers in many languages, or email them at COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.