Bookmarks Book Club
Looking to get more literary and join a book club?
Be a part of the Pine River Library’s BookMarks Book Club!
This group is open to all adults in the Pine River Valley. The library provides the books, the discussion leader, and a place to meet each month.
Meetings are from 2:00-3:30 the second Wednesday of each month.
Stop by the front desk today to check out your copy of this month's title!
- October- Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
- November- Half Broke Horses: A True-Life Novel by Jeannette Walls
- December- Gwenhfyar: The White Spirit by Mercedes Lackey
- January- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- February- Educated by Tara Westover
- March- There, There by Tommy Orange