The Pine River Library provides the following computer resources:
- Windows computers with Microsoft Office applications.
- Google ChromeBox computers with Google cloud-based applications.
- Apple All-In-One computers with standard applications.
- Windows gaming computers with Microsoft Office applications for children and teens.
- Early Literacy Stations (for ages 2-12) and After School Edge computers (for ages 4-12).
- Google Chromebooks for In-Library use.
Logging in to Library computers is easy. Just use the barcode number that appears on the back of your Pine River Library card.
Don’t have a Pine River Library card? Visitors can request a Visitor Pass to use Library computer resources.
Use of Pine River Library computers and printers is limited to four hours per day. Extra time can be requested.
Windows laptops, Google Chromebooks and Children’s Playaway Launchpads are available for checkout to local library patrons who have had a Pine River Library card for over 90 days.
Printing is available from all computers and wireless devices which are connected to our public wifi network.
Library printing costs:
- 10 cents per page for black & white,
- 50 cents per page for color.
A two-sided copy (or printout) is considered two pages. Printed pages can be picked up at the self-service patron printer.
See our Copy/Print/Scan/FAX webpage for more information or visit our Information Desk.
Wireless Internet Access
The Library has free wireless internet service available both inside and outside the library in close proximity. Questions? Visit our Information Desk for assistance.
All users of the Pine River Library’s computer systems must read, understand and comply with our Internet Use Policy as well as any additional guidelines established by the Library. This policy will appear on computers and devices when first signing in.
Library Staff can offer basic Internet search suggestions and answer some technical questions.
Need more help? Schedule an appointment with a staff member. Make your appointment as instructed on our Technical Help webpage or talk with a Library staff member at our Information Desk