Join the BookMarks Book Club!
BookMarks is open to all adults in the Pine River Valley. The Library provides the books, the discussion leader and a place to meet each month.
BookMarks meets the second Wednesday of each month from 2:00pm – 3:30pm.
Stop by the front desk today to check out your copy of this month’s title!
- June- Afterlife by Julia Alvarez (Virtual Book Club)
- July- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- August- Old Baggage by Lissa Evans
- September- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- October- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- November- American Street by Ibi Zoboi (note- this discussion will be held on Wednesday, November
- December- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas