Join the BookMarks Book Club!
BookMarks is open to all adults in the Pine River Valley. The Library provides the books, the discussion leader and a place to meet each month.
BookMarks meets the second Wednesday of each month from 2:00pm – 3:30pm.
Stop by the front desk today to check out your copy of this month’s title!
- April- A People’s History of Heaven by Mathangi Subramanian
- May- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- June- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- July- Circe by Madeline Miller
- August- Old Baggage by Lissa Evans
- September- Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane
- October- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- November- American Street by Ibi Zoboi (note- this discussion will be held on Wednesday, November
- December- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas